Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 20, 2015

Open to God

 Read: Revelation 3:19-21

To let God into your life spiritually is a difficult thing to accomplish.

God is sometimes hard to let into your life. Sometimes you do not truly understand what God is. My true understanding of Him came when I earned my Boy Scout God and Life religious award with two of my friends.

Through this award, I found a true meaning of the word and the man behind God. It was a difficult road, but I, along with my companions, learned through our pastor that God is everywhere, even inside you. He understands your sorrows, but in order to be in touch with Him, you have to let Him into your life.

Prayer:
Dear Lord, help those who are blinded to Your greatness see what You truly are, and let them open to You.
Amen.

Thought for the Day:
Let God play a part in your life, do not shut Him out.

James Van de Putte

No comments: