Saturday, April 15, 2006

April 15, 2006

Reflections on Scripture
(from the Living Bible – Paraphrased 1971)

1 John 2:1“My little children, I am telling you this so that you will stay away from sing. But if you sin, there is someone to plead for you before the Father. His name is Jesus Christ, the one who is all that is good, and who pleases God completely.”
Where would we stand without Him?

2 John 1:5 – and now I want to urgently remind you, dear friends, of the old rule God gave us right from the beginning, that Christians should love one another.
Sure is true today, isn't it?

Jude 1:5 – My answer to them is: Remember this fact – which you know already – that the Lord saved a whole nation of people out of the land of Egypt, and killed every one of them who did not trust and obey.

Revelation 3:20 – “Look! I have been standing at the door, and I am constantly knocking. If anyone hears Me calling him and opens the door, I will come in and fellowship with him, and he with Me.”
What a wonderful thought to finish on!

Bob Kiess

No comments: