Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March 29, 2017

Planted, Watered, Growing
Read: 1 Corinthians 3:1-9 


Thinking back on my childhood and teen-aged years I never fully understood what a relationship with God meant. He was present in my daily life nudging me to make good choices, to be kind to others, to be non-judgmental when people were unlike me, etc.

As I learned about scripture and how it could impact my life on a daily basis I began to gain an understanding of how God knew me long before I really knew Him. As my faith unfolded I could reflect back on my early years and see when God took me by the hand to lead me down a different path, when He watched over me as my Protector, and when He held me when I needed to feel His love.

God fed and nurtured my heart as a child. He watched me develop my faith holding me through the difficult times. He continues to be present in my life and I continue to grow more into who He wants me to be because now I see Him in all that I do.

Dar McGee

No comments: