Saturday, February 16, 2008

February 16, 2008

Read: this handy little chart -

God has a positive answer for our worries:

You Say

God Says

Bible Verses

You say: “It's impossible.”

God says: All things are possible.

Luke 18:27

You say: “I'm too tired.”

God says: I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:28-30

You say: “Nobody really loves me.”

God says: I love you.

John 3:16, 3:34

You say: “I can't go on.”

God says: My grace is sufficient.

2 Corinthians 12:9, Psalm 91:15

You say: “I can't figure things out.”

God says: I will direct your steps.

Proverbs 3:5-6

You say: “I can't do it.”

God says: You can do all things.

Philippians 4:13

You say: “I'm not able.”

God says: I am able.

2 Corinthians 9:8

You say: “It's not worth it.”

God says: It will be worth it.

Romans 8:28

You say: “I can't forgive myself.”

God says: I forgive you.

1 John 1:9, Romans 8:1

You say: “I can't manage.”

God says: I will supply all your needs

Philippians 4:19

You say: “I'm afraid.”

God says: I have not give you a spirit of fear.

2 Timothy 1:7

You say: “I'm always worried and frustrated.”

God says: Cast all your cares on Me.

1 Peter 5:7

You say: “I'm not smart enough.”

God says: I give you wisdom.

1 Corinthians 1:30

You say: “I feel all alone.”

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5



Carolyn Barth

No comments: