Wednesday, March 27, 2019

March 27, 2019

A School For Growing Souls
People I pray for often are church members. The love in the prayer for the other person is evident. Usually in my prayer, I ask that God would fulfill the needs of the person. After that supplication, I pray for the person’s spiritual growth.
Problems in life do not cease when you are walking with Jesus, but the problems that come up are easier to deal with. Going to worship on Sundays and small groups during the week when I first became a Christian made all the difference. Whether it was my work hours being cut, my bad luck with my vehicles, or just having a bad day, having a relationship with Jesus put everything into perspective.
I am grateful for those who prayed for me when I was going through the hard times. Church has always been about caring for the people in the community, helping one another to know and be filled with Godly wisdom. Then helping one another walk in a way that leads to bearing fruit and good works. As we grow in the faith, the basic building blocks stay the same: In a personal way know the trinity, walk in love like Jesus, and never stop growing.

Pastor Keith Lenard, Jr.

No comments: