Monday, March 04, 2024

Monday, March 4, 2024

 No Expiration

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13

I saw this sign on the restroom door in the car dealership.

DON'T FLUSH:


  • Paper Towels

  • Tissues and Wipes

  • Sanitary Napkins

  • Kittens and Puppies

  • Your Hopes and Dreams

I thought about it all day and smiled. It is so true. Do not give up on your hopes and dreams. They do not have an expiration date. Keep praying and believing.

I pray you may accomplish all your hopes and dreams.

Nancy M. Kramer

 

Pass It On

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. – Hebrews 4:16

Over the past year I have received an outpouring of prayers and support that will stay with me forever. I will do my best to pass along that same spirit and love to others going forward.

Eternally grateful,
Greg Gardner

 

No comments: