Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014

Some of Us Want to Write

During my Winter vacation in Florida, GPUMC is often in my thoughts and prayers. Our office manager, Carol Sarvello, mails the Pointer; Carol Ann Maleitzke sends the prayer concerns of the Prayer & Study Fellowship and the Lenten Study booklet created by Charlie van Becelaere.

I especially enjoy the Lenten study booklets because each article is a written gift members share with one another. As I read each one, I thank the author for taking the time to put their thoughts and prayers on paper and giving them to Charlie.

Some of us want to write, but think we have nothing others would find uplifting. It’s too hard to write. The deadline for copy seems to come faster than expected. But remember your efforts are appreciated. I thank congregation members for sharing, and hope you will share again.

Betty Durkin

No comments: